Pulltarps restructures departments
| January 25, 2012 |
Pulltarps has restructured its organization so the sales and business development departments will now function side by side and report to the Vice President of Operations.
Enrique Cerda is the newly-promoted director of business development. His responsibilities include planning strategies and organizing tactics in order to expand the client base in each of Pulltarps’ markets, as well as developing the company’s training and educational programs. Cerda has years of sales experience, market knowledge, product knowledge and customer relationships.
David Smythe joined the company as director of client support in order to fill Cerda’s previous position. David has years of sales management and marketing experience.
Glenn Ray is the newly-promoted Vice President of Operations. Ray’s oversight responsibilities will include oversight of such departments as sales, marketing, business development and production, as well as product management and general operations. Ray joined Pulltarps in 1995 and has headed various departments since.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...