| February 01, 2010 |
Tracks and Tires
By Amy Materson
Minimize vibration and ensure a softer ride with Bobcat’s Multi-Bar Lug replacement track for compact track loaders.
• Cut and crack resistant compounds extend the life of the tracks
• Hard rubber outside layer offers cut resistance and traction; softer inner layer maintains flexibility
• Tracks are formulated to carry machine’s maximum load at full capacity.
STRENGTH AND STABILITY
Benefit from improved stability with the V-Steel J-Traction radial off-road tire from Bridgestone Americas Off Road Tire.
• Computer optimized center block lowers vibration levels
• Reduced friction between the center blocks and ground improves wear resistance
• Sidewall design enhances cut resistance under heavy loads.
Handle extra heavy loads with Bridgestone’s L315 on/off highway wide base radial, which can handle up to 24,600 pounds per axle.
• Lug tread and open shoulders promote traction
• Tread compound reduces cuts and chips
• Performs at 65-mph sustained speeds.
Experience a smoother ride over uneven terrain with Grouser Products’ FX Series over-the-tire hard tracks.
• Self-cleaning system features a run-loose design and a 50-percent decrease in ground pressure
• Extra weight of the track lowers the center of gravity, improving handling
• Has a long pad life and is economical to rebuild.
Improve traction with Michelin’s XHA2 loader tire, which features a tread design that expels material caught between tread blocks.
• Reduces rolling resistance for improved fuel consumption
• Large contact patch reduces vibrations caused by heavy loads and frequent changes of direction
• Tire lasts up to 9 percent longer than its predecessor, the XHA tire.
Eliminate track wheel bond failures with Xtreme Wheels from Superior Tire and Rubber.
• Compound and adhesion process outlasts OEM rubber compound
• Lower friction between wheels and track prevents weakening and chunking on the edges
• Triples the work life of track wheels.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Equipment
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: