Product Focus – March 20091
| March 25, 2009 |
Experience longevity and a smooth ride with McLaren Industries’ NextGen TDF compact track loader tracks, which have a tread pattern that limits exposure to protect the track body.
· Crack and Cut Quarantine System contains minor damage
· Rubber compound formula extends service life
· SpoolRite Belting increases the tracks’ tensile strength.
Bridgestone Truck Tires’ L315 on/off-highway wide-base radial handles extra-heavy loads – up to 24,600 pounds per axle.
· Lug tread and open shoulders promote traction
· Tread compound reduces chips and cuts
· Handles speeds up to 65 mph.
Loegering’s VTS Versatile Track System enables a skid steer to operate as a track loader.
· Complete rubber track undercarriage
· Installs in less than an hour
· Improves machine stability.
Rubbertrax’s multi-terrain loader track delivers improved performance and extended track life.
· Non-metal core
· Continuous Steel Cord technology for strength and durability
· Single cord eliminates weak joints and prevents rust.
Fill it up
Ecofil, a flatproofing material from Arnco, uses renewable components and consumes 50 percent less petrochemical products during production.
· Fill a 13.00-24NHS tire in less than 10 minutes
· Pumped using conventional equipment
· Works with tube-type or tubeless tires.
Long life cycle
Extend tire life with Bridgestone Americas Off Road’s
· Consistent compound quality offers consistent performance
· Made-to-fit tread eliminates casing distortion
· Precured tread rubber reduces casing degradation.
Solideal’s Gripper, an entry-level skid steer tire, provides performance and value.
· Made from natural rubber compounds
· Incorporates premium cording
· Tread design technology improves cut resistance.
Grouser Products’ F Series over-the-tire bar track has open side plates and an open cross bar design, simplifying clean-out of the pivot and tire areas.
· 2-inch-wide bars have more material for longer life
· Wide traction bars improve track-to-tire grip
· Heavy duty components ensure durability.
Firestone’s FD835 on/off highway drive delivers traction and improves mileage in severe-service applications.
· Deep open shoulder design promotes traction on soft surfaces
· Retreadable for any axle position
· Split-belt construction to resist cuts and punctures.
Improve traction with Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions’ Bandag BDM replacement tire.
· 32/32-inch tread depths
· Useful in mud and snow
· Wide voids for aggressive traction.
Reduce flats with Michelin’s XHA radial earthmover tire, which has cut- and impact-resistant sidewalls.
· Designed for loaders, graders, dozers and scrapers
· Wide-lug tread design improves adherence and lateral traction
· Wears evenly for long life.
Tackle tough terrain
Switch betweens tires and tracks as needed with Mattracks’ off-road rubber track conversion systems.
· Rugged construction
· Designed for extreme environments
· Simple conversion process.
Simplify snow removal with Bridgestone’s application-specific rubber tracks.
· Features PolarTread technology
· Provides additional traction for handling snow
· Operates safely on snow-covered hard surfaces.
Experience minimal vibration and long track life with DRB America’s non-metal core rubber track.
· Engineered without metal imbeds
· Fits Cat and ASV compact track loaders
· Improves machine durability.
More From: Equipment
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: