Product Focus – July 2009
| July 15, 2009 |
SubSurface Instruments’ Innspector detects objects made of virtually any material.
· Handheld unit requires no setup or calibration
· Detects to 12 feet, even in shallow water
· Weighs less than 2 1/2 pounds.
Locate metallic and non-metallic pipes, water mains, underground storage tanks, tree roots and voids with GSSI’s ground penetrating radar system.
· UtilityScan system offers 10-inch to 18-foot depth penetration
· Compatible with five antennas
· Has water resistant XLPE capsule and handles rugged terrain.
McLaughlin’s Verifier G2 locator ensures accuracy in line location and depth calculation.
· Uses “Smart” transmitter technology with improved noise reduction
· Peak and Null locating modes and four active frequencies
· Depth capacity to 30 feet.
Easily locate faults in direct buried, unshielded power and communications cables with Ditch Witch’s 980 fault system.
· Lightweight frame folds for easy transport
· Has just two buttons and an easy to read display
· Standard remote probe allows the operator to follow signal under and around obstacles.
LOW COST LOCATOR
Accurately locate and determine depths with Mala’s Easy Locator system.
· Designed for utility location
· Locates non-metallic and non-conducive materials
· Affordable GPR system.
Choose from simple locating to extensive survey models with US Radar’s locators.
· Full color daylight readable touchscreen control
· User friendly acquisition software
· Easy to read and interpret data.
Use 3-dimensional field views with Digital Control’s directional drilling locating system, the DigiTrak F2.
· Single button user interface, graphically driven menu and 3-D antenna configuration
· Has “look-ahead” capability and “target-in-the-box” locating
· Off-Trak locating and Target Steering features ensure accurate navigation.
See pipe or cable in topographical context with Radiodetection’s RD1000 ground penetrating radar system.
· Useful for locating non-conductive material
· Weighs less than 50 pounds and assembles in two minutes
· Features integrated digital color and advanced digital filtering.
More From: Software
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: