- Equipment World - http://www.equipmentworld.com -
Product Focus: Gen sets/Light towers
Posted By Equipment World Staff On March 25, 2009 @ 12:40 pm In In the Magazine | No Comments
Experience reliable portable power with Yanmar’s YDG5500 generator, the largest unit in the YDG Series.
· Has a 3,600-rpm running speed and generates 5.5 kW
· Operates at a 96-decibel rating at a distance of 1 meter
Power a variety of equipment with Allmand Bros.’ ML 30 EX Maxi-Lite portable light tower, which delivers up to 30 kilowatts of available power.
· SHO-HD parallel lamp fixtures provide 1,250 watts and 150,000 lumens per lamp
· 135-gallon fuel tank enables up to 135 hours of run time
· Hinged ballast panel simplifies service.
Simplify maintenance scheduling with Subaru’s RGD5000H diesel generator, which features an hour meter.
· 9.9-horsepower Hatz 1B40 delivers rated output of 5,000 watts
· Has electric starter with recoil backup
· Features full power switch, voltmeter and 12-volt DC charging.
Provide power, light and water with a single unit with Magnum Products’ Power Trio MTT 20.
· Single phase generator delivers 19 kW prime output
· Light tower has four 1,000-watt metal halide fixtures that illuminate up to 7 acres with 360-degree rotation
· 500-gallon water tank has a fill rate of 3 to 4 minutes at full throttle and 3.3-gpm pump flow rate.
Light a wide area while providing up to 16 kW of power with Doosan Infracore Portable Power’s Ingersoll Rand L20, a combination light tower and mobile generator.
· 4 1,000-watt metal halide lamps are mounted to a telescoping mast
· 20-kW generator delivers 63 amps at 240 volts and 126 lamps at 120 volts while powering lighting system
· Optional AutoLamp system automatically engages the lighting system at dusk.
Reduce downtime and maintenance with Honda’s 5,000-watt EB5000XK2A commercial generator, which features full frame protection and reliable voltage regulation.
· Run time of up to 11.9 hours at half load
· Easy transport and storage
· Includes two-wheel kit and lift hook.
Provide power for a variety of jobsite applications with Terex AWP’s T30 Super Quiet generator, which has a 64-gallon fuel tank for 24 hours of continuous operation.
· Provides 23 kilowatts of prime three-phase power
· Has 110-percent spill containment of all on-board fluids
· Includes shared user interface across the entire line of Super Quiet generators.
Choose from a prime output range from 3.5 to 350 kilowatts with Griffin Pump and Equipment‘s line of diesel generators.
· Features voltage regulation within +/- 1 percent
· Has a 24-hour full load run time
· Has multiple convenience outlets, an external emergency stop switch and an automatic remote start.
Conserve space with Next Generation Power’s 5.5-kW gen set, which measures just 23 by 20 by 21 inches.
· Powered by water cooled, two-cylinder Kubota engine
· Three vortex combustion system improves energy output
· 2,800-rpm operating speed reduces noise, vibration and wear.
Decrease fuel spillage with Wacker Neuson’s 240-kVA G240 mobile generator, which features a new fuel fill system that minimizes foaming and backflow.
· Standard 115-percent fluid containment and crankcase oil vapor recovery system
· 400-gallon fuel tank provides 30 hours of run time
· Reconnectable board allows low and high wye three-phase power and ensures proper voltage connection.
Easy does it
Equip Baldor’s TS35T towable generator with a 30-foot telescoping light tower kit.
· Takes just two hours to mount
· No drilling required
· Telescoping light mast is self contained.
Airstar America’s Sirocco S light balloon offers glare-free lighting in a portable unit that deploys in minutes.
· Three 250-watt halogen lamps illuminate 3,400 square feet at 360 degrees
· Available in 750-watt/110-volt or 90-watt/12-volt system
· Included inverter converts unit to 12-volt system and adapts to vehicle’s 12-volt outlet.
Achieve efficiency improvements with Light Engineering’s LT30-30 light tower, which features GenSmart technology for reduced fuel consumption and longer run time.
· Elliptical lights provide improved luminosity
· Yanmar 2TNV70 engine delivers fuel efficiency and noise reduction
· Compact engine allows reduced machine size.
Compact and quiet
Shindaiwa’s 80-kW DGK100D generator fits sideways on a highway legal trailer.
· 102-inch-long enclosure
· Part of the Ultra Quiet line, with a sound level at or below 60 decibels
· Tier 3 Isuzu diesel engine.
Article printed from Equipment World: http://www.equipmentworld.com
URL to article: http://www.equipmentworld.com/product-focus-gen-setslight-towers/
Copyright © 2012 Equipment World -- Development. All rights reserved.