Price Index for finished goods increases
| September 20, 2010 |
The Producer Price Index for Finished Goods increased 0.4 percent in August, seasonally adjusted, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. August was the second month in a row to see an advance, with July having a 0.2 percent advance.
Intermediate goods moved up 0.3 percent and crude goods advanced 2.3 percent in August. There was a 3.1 percent increase for the price of finished goods from 12 months ago.
To see more, view the entire report.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...