Price Index for finished goods increases
| September 20, 2010 |
The Producer Price Index for Finished Goods increased 0.4 percent in August, seasonally adjusted, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. August was the second month in a row to see an advance, with July having a 0.2 percent advance.
Intermediate goods moved up 0.3 percent and crude goods advanced 2.3 percent in August. There was a 3.1 percent increase for the price of finished goods from 12 months ago.
To see more, view the entire report.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: