PressurePro and DPL America announce TPMS/Telemetry integrated solution
| June 07, 2011 |
Advantage PressurePro, worldwide leaders in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems and TPMS technologies, and DPL America, a leading supplier of advanced wireless and telemetry products, have announced to the market their integrated solutions. The partnership, which brings real time tire pressure and temperature readings to DPL America’s Titan Equipment Monitoring System, ads even more capacity to Titan’s long list of capabilities allowing construction fleets more efficiencies than ever.
The Titan Equipment Monitoring System’s newly minted TPMS capabilities not only provide readings and alerts in-cab. Leveraging the Titan’s wireless capabilities, PressurePro information can also be transmitted to a remote location offering fleets even more versatility and control over vehicle performance. Tire pressure information and alerts can literally be accessed remotely, at the click of a button, from any Internet connected device anywhere in the world.
From our partners
“Some equipment managers are breathing easy about their rate of diesel consumption after equipping engines with a new fuel catalyst.” …
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...