Predictive Solutions to present safety webinar
| April 14, 2011 |
Predictive Solutions, formerly DBO2 (Design, Build, Own, Operate), will present a webinar, “Predict and Prevent Workplace Injuries,” on April 20 at 2 p.m. EDT.
Griffin Schultz, general manager of Predictive Solutions, will lead the webinar, hosted by Occupational Health & Safety magazine. Attendees will learn how to predict workplace injuries from the team that helped design the Watson supercomputer that became a “Jeopardy” game show champion. The presentation will also outline Predictive Solutions’ methodologies and their real-world application across diverse worksites, such as construction, heavy manufacturing, mining, oil and gas.
To access a registration link for this webinar, visit predictivesolutions.com.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Safety
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...