Predictive Solutions to present safety webinar
| April 14, 2011 |
Predictive Solutions, formerly DBO2 (Design, Build, Own, Operate), will present a webinar, “Predict and Prevent Workplace Injuries,” on April 20 at 2 p.m. EDT.
Griffin Schultz, general manager of Predictive Solutions, will lead the webinar, hosted by Occupational Health & Safety magazine. Attendees will learn how to predict workplace injuries from the team that helped design the Watson supercomputer that became a “Jeopardy” game show champion. The presentation will also outline Predictive Solutions’ methodologies and their real-world application across diverse worksites, such as construction, heavy manufacturing, mining, oil and gas.
To access a registration link for this webinar, visit predictivesolutions.com.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Safety
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: