PPI for finished goods on the rise
| April 15, 2011 |
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.7 percent in March, seasonally adjusted. This advance followed a 1.6-percent increase in February and a 0.8-percent gain in January. Prices for finished goods other than foods and energy moved up 0.3 percent.
To see the full report, click here.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: