PPI continues to increase in October
| November 22, 2010 |
After a 0.4-percent rise in August and September, the Producer Price Index for Finished Goods increased 0.4 percent in October, reports the U.S. Bureau of labor Statistics.
Prices received by intermediate goods’ manufacturers moved up 1.2 percent in October, and the crude goods index increased 4.3 percent. Prices for finished goods, advancing 4.3 percent for the 12 months ending October 2010, had its largest year-over-year gain since a 5.1-percent rise in May 2010.
Click here to view the entire release.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...