Powerscreen dealer opens Dominican Republic support center
| June 17, 2011 |
Powerscreen of Florida has opened a new support center in the Dominican Republic.
Located in Lakeland, Fla., the company has continually expanded its locations with support centers in Atlanta, Georgia, Haiti and most recently in Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...