Powered for safety: Use caution when using the tools of the trade
| April 14, 2014 |
The accident: One man in a five-man crew was using a jackhammer, which was connected to an extension cord. The jackhammer’s worn extension cord came into contact with standing rainwater, and the man, who was not wearing company-issued rubber boots, was electrocuted.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Electrocution
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: