Power Equipment becomes Fecon dealer, service provider
| February 20, 2012 |
Fecon has appointed Power Equipment as their dealer and service provider for Tennessee, Northwest Georgia, Northeast Arkansas, Northern Mississippi and Western Virginia, allowing Power Equipment to offer Fecon’s line of Bull Hog mulchers, FTX track carriers and other forestry attachments.
Power Equipment will also be a local service facility for Fecon products and customers.
“With the amount of contractors who are clearing in their territory and the potential for future work, Power Equipments’ presence will certainly be a win for both us and our customers,” said Bob Candee, regional manager for Fecon.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: