Power Buggy line moves to Indy Equipment
| June 01, 2010 |
Indy Equipment has purchased Terex’s power buggy product line, which the company plans to market under it’s new brand, ”The Power Buggy.”
The motorized mini-dump vehicles will resume manufacturing at Indy’s Independence, Ohio, facility. Indy continues to sell and rent the remaining units built by Terex and offers parts and service nationwide at its dealerships and equipment rental stores. The company will honor warranties on all Terex hydraulic power buggy PB-16 and PB-21 models.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: