Polaris opens new facility near Atlanta
| November 24, 2010 |
Polaris Laboratories, a fluid analysis company in North America, expanded its business operations in the United States with a new 6,000-square-foot facility just north of Atlanta.
The laboratory is the company’s fifth to open since its headquarters began operations in Indianapolis in 1999. The company opened laboratories in Houston in 2003, Salt Lake City in 2006 and Edmonton, Canada, in 2008.
The new facility will provide a local presence for its growing customer base in the southeastern United States.
Polaris Laboratories specializes in testing and analyzing oils, fuels, coolants and water-based industrial fluids for equipment reliability.
For more information, visit the company’s site.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...