Pirtek introduces new logo
| March 30, 2011 |
Pirtek USA announced a change to the company’s logo during their 13th Annual Franchise Conference. The change from “hoses and assemblies” to “fluid transfer solutions” marks an end of an era for the company in the United States, putting it in-line with the more than 350 Pirtek Centers around the world.
The change to fluid transfer solutions means the company continues to specialize in its core competency of hydraulic hoses and assemblies. Pirtek will also expand its abilities in pneumatic, industrial, metallic, composite, air conditioning and other types of hoses, as well as steel tube, pipe, adapters, quick release couplings, clamps, o-rings, oil spill kits and oils. Pirtek will continue to provide hose cleaning, hose tagging surveys, preventative maintenance and total hose management programs to its customers.
Along with the change to their logo, Pirtek also adapted its Mission Statement.
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...