Pinkerton Joins INDOT as communications specialist
| July 12, 2010 |
Jim Pinkerton has joined the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) LaPorte District as its communications specialist
Pinkerton has nearly 20 years of journalism and marketing experience.
Prior to joining INDOT, he worked at WSBT-TV in South Bend as a news anchor and managing editor. Pinkerton has also worked for newspaper, television and radio stations in Lake and Porter counties, and in public relations and marketing for the Porter County Convention, Recreation and Visitor Commission and Porter County Expo Center.
Pinkerton may be reached at (219) 325-7455 or email@example.com.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: