Philippe Combier promoted to commercial director of Propex Concrete Systems – Europe
| July 12, 2011 |
Philippe Combier has been promoted to commercial director of Propex Concrete Systems – Europe, effective as of July 11.
Philippe has been with Propex for more than 12 years and has held a variety of management roles. Philippe has extensive international business management experience with expertise in operations and technical leadership. He replaces Ken Smith, who is no longer with the organization. In his new position, Philippe will report to Jonathan Speaks, global business Unit leader for Fibermesh Concrete Solutions by Propex.
Philippe’s promotion is the latest in a series of investments by Chattanooga, Tenn.-based Propex Operating Company, LLC. These investments in people, technology, and product development reinforce the global leadership position of Propex and complement the restructuring of the Fibermesh Concrete Solutions business unit announced earlier his year.
Propex Operating Company, LLC is a global leader in the development, design, and manufacturing of brands and products that create advantages for customers. Propex’s footprint covers three continents, with 10 facilities totaling over 5 million square feet of manufacturing and more than 2,000 teammates focused on the markets the company serves. Often the inventor and always the innovator, Propex builds upon its heritage and vision to establish and grow a leadership position in all facets of the company’s business – both today and into the future.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...