Pettibone unveils redesigned website
| February 10, 2011 |
Pettibone, in Baraga, Missouri, launched a redesigned website, gopettibone.com, that features a new look, increased machine and service parts content and an efficient structure.
The redesigned site provides users with a comprehensive overview of the company and its Extendo rough terrain forklifts, Carry-Lift material handlers, Speedswing rail maintenance machines and ARDCO geophysical, geothermal and off-road transport machines.
Pettibone says it plans to continue adding useful tools, as well as new product and service parts content to the site.
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: