Pettibone unveils redesigned website
| February 10, 2011 |
Pettibone, in Baraga, Missouri, launched a redesigned website, gopettibone.com, that features a new look, increased machine and service parts content and an efficient structure.
The redesigned site provides users with a comprehensive overview of the company and its Extendo rough terrain forklifts, Carry-Lift material handlers, Speedswing rail maintenance machines and ARDCO geophysical, geothermal and off-road transport machines.
Pettibone says it plans to continue adding useful tools, as well as new product and service parts content to the site.
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...