Peterson’s Eastern Parts Distribution center now open
| June 02, 2011 |
Peterson opened their Eastern Parts Distribution Center (EDC) in Columbia, SC.
From the centrally located EDC, Peterson will be able to ship rush and emergency spare parts to customers throughout Eastern and Central North America in two days or less using lower cost ground freight services. With a large population of Peterson grinders, chippers, and blower trucks and trailers east of the Mississippi, the EDC will give Peterson owners the assurance of maximum machine uptime and spare parts availability through an extensive dealer network backed up by a large spare parts facility in the region.
The EDC is fully operational, and is managed by Steve Farmer.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: