Peterbilt names Dealers of the Year
| May 23, 2012 |
Peterbilt has named three companies as 2011 dealers of the year in three different categories.
Rush Peterbilt Truck Center is the 2011 Medium Duty Dealer of the Year, Allstate Peterbilt Group is the 2011 PACCAR MX Engine Dealer of the Year and Stahl Peterbilt is the 2011 Peterbilt North American Dealer of the Year. Peterbilt presented these awards at the annual Peterbilt Dealer Meeting in Frisco, Texas.
Marvin Rush and Rusty Rush, dealer principals of Rush Peterbilt Truck Centers, accepted the Medium Duty Dealer of the Year award on behalf of Rush Peterbilt Truck Center of Houston, Texas.
Don Larson, dealer principal of Allstate Peterbilt, accepted the PACCAR MX Engine Dealer award on behalf of Allstate Peterbilt Group of South St. Paul, Minnesota.
Eddy Stahl, dealer principal of Stahl Peterbilt, accepted the Peterbilt North American Dealer of the Year award on behalf of Stahl Peterbilt of Edmonton, Canada. Since becoming a Peterbilt dealer in 2003, Stahl Peterbilt has been recognized as Peterbilt’s Dealer of the Year twice, and four times as a Best in Class dealer. Additionally, Stahl Peterbilt dealerships in Edmonton and Grande Prairie, Alberta have earned a total of 12 Peterbilt Platinum Oval awards.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: