Peterbilt introduces Model 567 vocational truck at Mid-America Trucking Show
| March 21, 2013 |
At the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, Peterbilt took the wraps off of its new Model 567 vocational truck Tuesday, according to a report from our sister publication CCJ.
The 567 is available in 121-inch and 115-inch BBC configurations, in a day cab or with a selection of detachable sleeper configurations.
Three sleeper sizes are also available: 44 inches, 77 inches and 80 inches.
More features from the 567 include
- Durable, newly designed aluminum cab.
- Metton hood that absorbs many impacts that would crack other materials.
- Improved lighting, including projector module low beams with 2,000-hour lifecycle.
- Improved windshield visibility.
- Chassis design that is lighter but stiffer, and that improves maneuverability for operating in congested worksites.