Peterbilt adds to Model 382 suspension offering
| July 23, 2012 |
|November 8, 2010||to||November 10, 2010|
Peterbilt Motors offers Air Leaf, Low Air Leaf and Air Trac drive axle suspensions to the Model 382.
These suspensions are available for single or tandem rear axle configurations and have a rated capacity of up to 40,000 pounds. The Air Trac is also available in both single and tandem drive axle configurations with maximum capacity ratings of 46,000 pounds.
From our partners
The math is pretty simple. You get the greatest return on your equipment investment when you can run a highly…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...