Peninsula Equipment becomes dealer in Georgia
| March 21, 2011 |
Peninsula Equipment of Lakeland, Florida, was named the authorized sales, rental, parts and service distributor in Georgia for the Doppstadt, Metso and Peterson lines of portable crushing, screening, grinding and chipping equipment.
With this expansion, Peninsula is now the authorized dealer for DoppstadtUS products in Georgia, Western North Carolina, Florida and the Caribbean; the Metso line in Georgia and Florida; and Peterson products in Georgia.
In addition to Peninsula’s location in Lakeland, the company plans to open a full-service facility in the Atlanta area, offering parts, service, sales and rentals.
For more information, visit peninsulaequipment.com.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...