Patten Caterpillar becomes MB America dealership
| February 02, 2012 |
MB America appointed Patten Caterpillar as an authorized MB America dealership.
As part of this appointment, Patten Caterpillar will be a stocking dealer, which will allow the company to sell MB crushing and screening attachments at all Patten Caterpillar branches.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: