Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB) names strategic operations manager
| February 04, 2011 |
Victoria Cross Kelly has been named strategic operations manager for the Northeast Region at Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering, and program/construction management organization.
In her new position, Kelly will be responsible for managing the development, coordination and pursuit of strategic interests to PB in the Northeast Region.
Kelly comes to PB from The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey where she served for more than 30 years. From 2005 to November 2010 she served as the agency’s director of tunnels, bridges, and terminals.
Previous senior management positions included Deputy Director of the Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, which runs the PATH transit system, and Acting Deputy Director of the Port Commerce Department, with responsibility for all port facilities.
Kelly received The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey Civilian Commendation Award and was also named National Woman of the Year in 2002 by the Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS).
She is a WTS Advisory Board member. She holds a master’s degree in city planning from Harvard University and a B.S. in environmental sciences from Barnard College.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...