Papé Machinery expands Morbark territory
| May 24, 2012 |
Papé Machinery, a Morbark forestry and recycling dealer, expanded its territory into northern Idaho counties Boundary, Bonner and Latah on April 16.
Papé has more than 70 years of experience in the construction and forestry industries, the past 20 of which were spent as a Morbark dealer.
Customers are able to receive Morbark sales and service support at three additional western Washington locations — in Four Lakes, Tekoa and Walla Walla — as well as at three Idaho locations — in Bonners Ferry, Moscow and Ponderay.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...