Pape brings Doosan line to Pacific Northwest
| July 19, 2010 |
Papé Material Handling is expanding the Doosan Portable Power line of mobile air, power adn light construction equipment to its locations in the Pacific Northwest. Papé will provide sales, rental and parts and service support in 11 of its locations throughout Washington, Oregon, Nevada and northern Idaho.
The expansion brings Doosan’s Ingersoll Rand-branded air compressors, mobile generators, light towers, rammers and vibratory-plate and walk-behind compactors to eight new markets in the Pacific Northwest.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...