Pangborn names new president
| November 04, 2010 |
Capital Equipment Resources, which conducts business as the Pangborn Group, appointed Henrik Jensen its new president and chief executive officer.
Jensen joins the Pangborn Group after serving as managing director, executive vice president and president of the Work Function Division at Sauer-Danfoss. He led an international team of more than 3,000 employees serving the mobile equipment market with advanced systems for the distribution and control of power.
The Pangborn Group is an affiliate of Atlas Holdings, an industrial holding company headquareterd in Greenwich, Connecticut. For more information on Atlas, visit atlasholdingsllc.com.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: