Palfinger names new sales and product manager
| July 23, 2010 |
Palfinger North America named Scott Sasser as the new sales and product manager for the company’s large aerial platforms.
Sasser will be responsible for analyzing and understanding the aerial platform market needs, oversee product development, pursue opportunities in the market and develop new sales strategies.
From our partners
The truck manufacturing industry offers a wide variety of specifications, allowing any vehicle to be ideally adapted to the job…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...