Palfinger NA names new crane product manager
| July 07, 2010 |
Palfinger North America named Greg Sneek as the company’s crane product manager. Sneek will be responsible for anlayzing and understanding crane market needs, assisting in new product development, conducting competitive analyses and creating a strong market positioning.
Sneek holds more than nine years of experience in hydraulics as product manager and outside sales manager with HYDAC Corporation Canada. He will be based out of Palfinger’s Niagra Falls location.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...