Palfinger continues expansion in U.S.
| March 31, 2010 |
The Palfinger Group continues expansion in the United States after acquiring an 80-percent stake in truck-mounted aerial lifts manufacturer ETI (Equipment Technology). ETI’s existing owners will continue to run the company, and ETI will have the status of a largely independent business unit within the Palfinger area North America.
As a result of the cooperation between the family-owned company and Palfinger, the consolidated revenues of the Palfinger group will increase by around 6 percent, and the share revenues contributed by North America will rise from 12 percent to around 18 percent.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: