Palfinger continues expansion in U.S.
| March 31, 2010 |
The Palfinger Group continues expansion in the United States after acquiring an 80-percent stake in truck-mounted aerial lifts manufacturer ETI (Equipment Technology). ETI’s existing owners will continue to run the company, and ETI will have the status of a largely independent business unit within the Palfinger area North America.
As a result of the cooperation between the family-owned company and Palfinger, the consolidated revenues of the Palfinger group will increase by around 6 percent, and the share revenues contributed by North America will rise from 12 percent to around 18 percent.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...