Paladin names vice president of engineering
| June 22, 2011 |
In this position, Burton will focus on research and development, new products, configure-to-order/engineer-to-order support and improving project launch accuracy. He will be responsible for directing and managing engineering resources for Bradco, CP, FFC, Harley, JRB, McMillen and Sweepster brands.
Burton began his career working with Caterpillar Tractor Company in 1978, where he also graduated from Cat’s management training program. He started with Paladin at FFC in 1982, where his duties ranged from operating manufacturing machinery to overseeing all of production and engineering as operations manager. He most recently served as director of engineering for Paladin Light Construction.
Paladin Construction Group is a manufacturer of attachments throughout North America for the construction, aggregate, agriculture, landscaping, land clearing, recycle, mining, demolition, utility, aviation and municipal market segments. For more information, visit http://www.paladinconstructiongroup.com/.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: New Products
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...