Paladin digs for the cure
| October 21, 2011 |
Paladin Construction Group, an attachment and coupler manufacturer, joined the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk to raise money for breast cancer research, support and service.
On Oct. 16, Paladin assembled their Digging for the Cure team – comprised of 31 professionals from Paladin, their families and their friends – and raised more than $3,000.
For more information, visit paladinconstructiongroup.com.
From our partners
When conducting preventative maintenance on your electric motor, there are a number…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...