Paladin Construction names new territory manager
| January 10, 2011 |
LaFosse will play a role with the company’s efforts to provide support for dealers, including educating them on the Back 2 Work program. The program is designed to help contractors locate the right dealer and attachments for their needs.
LaFosse has 23 years of experience in the construction equipment and attachment business, most recently working at CN Wood as remarketing and utility sales manager.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: