Paladin Construction names new territory manager
| January 10, 2011 |
LaFosse will play a role with the company’s efforts to provide support for dealers, including educating them on the Back 2 Work program. The program is designed to help contractors locate the right dealer and attachments for their needs.
LaFosse has 23 years of experience in the construction equipment and attachment business, most recently working at CN Wood as remarketing and utility sales manager.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...