PacLease opens three new franchises
| April 24, 2012 |
PacLease (PACCAR Leasing Company) has opened three new franchises in the Atlanta, Georgia, area. According to PacLease President Neil Vonnahme, growth in Georgia is driven by the need for fleets to meet maintenance requirements under CSA, as well as new hours-of-service federal regulations. “Customers see full-service leasing as a viable alternative to buying and replacing aging equipment,” Vonnahme says.
The new franchises are Peterbilt PacLease of Atlanta, located at 172 Van Mar Boulevard in Jackson and 2395 Old 41 Highway NW in Kennesaw; and MHC Truck Leasing, located at 1923 Graves Road in Norcross.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...