OSHA awards $8 million in grants
| September 17, 2010 |
OSHA awarded $8 million in Susan Harwood Safety and Health Capacity Building Training grants to 45 organizations.
These organizations – including nonprofit and community/faith-based groups, employer associations, labor unions, colleges and universities – will provide safety and health programs that educate workers and employers in industries with high injury and fatality rates.
The primary focus is on hard to reach and vulnerable populations, such as workers with limited English proficiency and low literacy rates, young workers and small business employers.
For information about the grant or to apply, visit OSHA’s Web site.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...