Opperman & Son joins Heil Trailer International and adds Dombrowski to sales team
| July 21, 2011 |
Opperman & Son has joined Heil Trailer International’s distribution network as a “Going the Extra Mile” dealer. Opperman & Son will provide sales, service and parts for the Heil petroleum, crude, and hot products lines for a ten county region covering Southern California.
Opperman & Son has also added Jay Dombrowski to its sales team as director of new tank sales. Dombrowski’s 35-year career in the industry includes over 15 years in commercial trucking, six years in equipment sales and most recently as transportation services company owner.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...