Opperman & Son joins Heil Trailer International and adds Dombrowski to sales team
| July 21, 2011 |
Opperman & Son has joined Heil Trailer International’s distribution network as a “Going the Extra Mile” dealer. Opperman & Son will provide sales, service and parts for the Heil petroleum, crude, and hot products lines for a ten county region covering Southern California.
Opperman & Son has also added Jay Dombrowski to its sales team as director of new tank sales. Dombrowski’s 35-year career in the industry includes over 15 years in commercial trucking, six years in equipment sales and most recently as transportation services company owner.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...