OPEI elects new chairman
| October 02, 2010 |
Fred J. Whyte, president of Stihl, was elected chairman of the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute during the association’s 58th annual meeting in Coeur D’Alene, Idaho. Whyte’s term as OPEI chairman is for one year.
As president of Stihl, Whyte is responsible for the overall management of Stihl’s U.S. operation, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
OPEI is an international trade association representing the manufacturers and their suppliers of consumer and commercial outdoor equipment such as lawnmowers, garden tractors, utility vehicles, trimmers, edgers, chain saws, snow throwers, tillers, leaf blowers and other related products.
For more information on OPEI, visit www.opei.org.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...