Omaha Standard Palfinger names account specialist, operations manager
| November 09, 2011 |
David Cheleen has been named Account Specialist-Western Region for Omaha Standard. Located at the company’s facility in Council Bluffs, Iowa, Cheleen will handle inside sales and external account management.
Cheleen has a background in managing customer relationships and has aided in the development of several new product lines.
The company has also named Phil Justice as operations manager. Justice will handle quality management, staff training, project management and work towards continuous improvement of daily operations.
Justice is a former project manager for a consulting firm specializing in process improvement and lean installations in manufacturing facilities.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/cms/public_html/wp-content/themes/equipworld2.0/includes/sponsored-content.php on line 28 and defined in /home/cms/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...