Oldest Hotsy contest winner announced
| July 19, 2010 |
Hotsy named Randy Lemberg of Humbolt, Iowa, as the winner of the Oldest Hotsy Contest. Lemberg won a new Hotsy hot water pressure washer, valued at up to $6,700. His oldest Hotsy pressure washer was purchased in 1976 and has been used on his family farm for the last few decades.
Local Hotsy dealer Bill Hensen of Hotsy Equipment Company is working with Lemberg to select a new pressure washer.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...