NTEA releases ‘2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook’
| March 13, 2013 |
The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, has just released its 2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook. Based on survey results from 287 mid- to high-level management fleet professionals with decision-making authority for truck acquisitions or vehicle specifications, the Outlook provides insights on critical factors that influence buying behavior from a broad range of fleet sizes, vehicle weight range classes and vocational truck applications.
The Outlook is intended as a strategic resource for NTEA members and the industry at large, offering work truck industry professionals a better understanding of the macro-level buying trends from the truck fleet manager’s perspective.
“We are thrilled to offer the 2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook as another means of providing information to truck equipment manufacturers and distributors that helps them to be proactive and capitalize on shifting market conditions,” said NTEA Executive Director Steve Carey. “The data and interpretation provide valuable and timely information on upcoming trends, such as fleet acquisition and purchasing activity.”
Specifically, the 16-page Outlook includes insightful information on:
- Class 1-8 vocational truck fleet purchasing intent for 2013
- Anticipated changes in fleet size and replacement cycles
- Interest levels by fleets for alternative fuel and clean vehicle technologies
- Impact of financial incentives on vehicle purchasing
- Comparative data from 2012
The 2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook is provided at no charge to all NTEA members and is available upon request to nonmembers for $199. To order a copy, call 1-800-441-6832.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Better Roads News
- The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
- ‘Gridlock’ – a video from ARTBA on fixing the Highway Trust Fund
- Monthly Motor Fuel Report shows -0.2 percent change
- Illinois Tollways investing $922 million...
- Report: Motor fuel tax change of -0.2% nationwide
- Granite named as one of...