NTEA and NAFA agree to cross-promote respective organizations
| March 18, 2011 |
The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, and the the NAFA Fleet Management Association have agreed to an endorsement deal that will cross-promote each other’s organization’s certification programs to mutually benefit the membership of both organizations.
“The agreement we entered into with NAFA strengthens the link between two organizations that have served the work truck and fleet industries for decades,” said Jim Carney, executive director of the NTEA. “We constantly seek opportunities to build alliances with other industry associations to enrich the value we offer our member companies. To this end, we are endorsing two NAFA programs that promote the efficient and informed purchasing of work trucks, and are pleased to work with NAFA to further promote our Member Verification Program.”
Specifically, the agreement stipulates that NTEA will endorse the following training and certification programs developed and administered by NAFA:
- Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM)
- Certified Automotive Fleet Specialist (CAFS)
CAFM and CAFS programs include, among other things, self-instruction manuals, in-person seminars, reference materials and certification examinations.
In turn, NAFA will bring awareness to the benefits of the Member Verification Program (MVP) developed and administered by the NTEA. MVP status promotes the production and sale of work trucks by companies that take significant steps to implement specific business and quality standards and quality processes, and to comply with certain applicable federal regulations. Companies that achieve MVP status differentiate themselves through demonstrated commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and
high performance standards.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Fleet Management
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...