NSC raises record-breaking funds at auction
| February 02, 2012 |
“This is yet another example of the high value the concrete industry places on the CIM program,” said Eugene Martineau, executive director of the NSC. “The NSC appreciates the record number of 155 donated items and all the bidders that helped make this year’s auction a huge success.”
Danny Rodgers, president of MMC Materials, won the auction’s signature item: a Mack Truck model GU813 equipped with a McNeilus 11-cubic-yard concrete mixer. Mack Trucks and McNeilus, a division of Oshkosh Truck, donated the item.
“The money raised will benefit the National Steering Committee and support the current CIM program as well as help fund future program expansion,” Martineau explained.
In addition to the annual auction, the NSC also held a silent auction during which the committee sold items such as cement, a skid steer, concrete saws, drills, mixers, vibrators, scaffolding, safety equipment, screeds, fiber transport systems, dust collectors, NDT equipment, decorative concrete tools, water meters, pumps, generators, training sessions, reference books, advertisements, laptop computers, sports memorabilia, sports travel packages, golf school packages and vacation travel packages.
From our partners
The 982M is a new model in the Cat® M Series medium wheel loader line, similar to the 980K 12-ton Aggregates…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...