NMHG plant honored with safety awards
| July 29, 2010 |
NACCO Materials Handling Group’s Greenville, North Carolina, facility was honored with two safety awards from the North Carolina Department of Labor. For the sixth year in a row, the plant received the Gold Safety Award and the Million Hour Award.
The Gold Safety Award honors companies with no on-site fatalities in the calendar year and maintain an incidence rate at least 50 percent below the average for the industry sector. NMHG’s Greenville plant maintained an incidence rate 70 percent below the industry average.
The Million Hour Award honors companies with one million employee hours with no case of injury or illness involving days away from work.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Safety
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...