New Jersey company acquires Maryland dealer
| July 22, 2010 |
New Jersey equipment dealer Jesco acquired Standard Equipment of Frederick, Maryland, to expand the dealer’s network across Delaware, Maryland and Washington, D. C. The acquisition adds five new dealerships to the company’s network, making Jesco the exclusive John Deere dealer in Delaware and Maryland.
Jesco offers Deere’s heavy construction equipment and its CWP line. The company also offers John Deere emissions solution products and services to contractors bidding on work in non-attainment zones.
More From: Emissions
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: