New Holland reaches skid steer milestone
| April 11, 2012 |
New Holland Construction celebrates 40 years of manufacturing skid steer loaders. The company’s skid steer loader category began in 1972 with the introduction of the L35.
Today, New Holland skid steer loaders are sold in 120 countries around the world through New Holland Construction and New Holland Agriculture dealer channels.
A special 40th anniversary logo has been created to commemorate this industry milestone. The logo will be displayed at industry events where New Holland Construction is participating this year, including INTERMAT 2012, April 16-21 at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre in Paris (visit New Holland Construction at stand 5a G 144, 5a J 144); M&T Expo 2012, May 29-June 2 at the Centro de Exposições Imigrantes in Sao Paulo (visit New Holland Construction at internal pavilion stand #2, C Street); and GIE+EXPO 2012, Oct. 25-27 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky (visit New Holland Construction at Booth 1054).
For more information, visit newholland.com.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: