New H-D Softail Slim tested
| May 24, 2012 |
Cycle World has a road test review of the new Harley-Davidson Softail Slim, if you’re so disposed.
I saw one of these at the dealer earlier this week and it looked good. Fat front tire, low slung seat, a little less mass than the regular cruisers, a good daily driver.
I’m not sure about the brushed aluminum chain-case cover and other components. Brushed aluminum doesn’t clean up well after a few thousand miles. But the rest was all, “iconic” as they say.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you