New communication platform offers free job, project listings
| November 26, 2010 |
Contractors can find assistance with their return on investments by using a new communication platform: ContractorAssets.com.
ContractorAssets.com concentrates on four key areas in the construction industry: construction equipment, building materials, construction jobs and project opportunity.
The construction equipment category allows contractors to advertise and search surplus construction equipment and tools. The building materials section allows contractors to list or locate excess or reclaimed building materials. The construction jobs category is an outlet for construction companies to list employment opportunities. The project opportunity section is designed to bring about new business partners through project awareness.
Their goal is to provide advertising and marketing for contractors in relation to these four key areas with little to no out of pocket cost. The site currently provides free listings for all project opportunities and construction jobs.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...