New Champion Grader dealer brings government experience
| July 22, 2010 |
Champion Motor Graders’ newest dealer J. F. Sahlberg brings government fleet experience to the Champion Graders network. The new dealer allows Champion Graders to expand its market to include the needs of government buyers.
Based in Buckley, Washington, the new dealer serves Champion Graders customers in western Washington State.
From our partners
“Some equipment managers are breathing easy about their rate of diesel consumption after equipping engines with a new fuel catalyst.” …
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...